Mr. Gbolahan B. Asalejo
Ag. Director of Procurement
Welcome to the Directorate of Procurement, Lagos State University of Science and Technology, Ikorodu.
The Directorate was established to oversee the University’s standard conditions of contract for goods, works and services (Long and short Forms), including consultancy and framework agreements.
The Directorate of Procurement Lasustech, provides a wide range of supports to the University in selecting the best suppliers and achieving optimum value for money for all purchases whether using the University’s budgets or external research funding, e.g., TETFund.
The responsibilities of the Directorate also cover the development of the University’s overall procurement policy including a strategic approach to purchasing plus implementation of associated procedures and support systems.
- After being certified, create the annual budget for the Directorate’s activities and oversea its execution.
- Create a program for the annual need in conjunction with the various university units and departments.
- According to the approved policies and processes, carry out all executive tasks pertaining to services and procurement.
- Create and keep up-to-date databases of suppliers, contractors, consultants, companies and pricing offers.
- Prepare periodic reports on the directorate’s accomplishments, activities and work development suggestions.